Consider our virtual yoga class offering. Sign up information is below. Stay well. Stay safe.
Payment Options: You can make a payment with Cash App and avoid a surcharge. When sending payment with CashApp, make sure you include the dates of the classes you are interested in.
You can also make a payment with Venmo and avoid the surcharge. When sending payment with Venmo, make sure you include the dates of the classes you are interested in. Direct payments to the email address email [email protected] or phone number 860-985-6556.
- Wear comfortable clothing.
- It is best to practice on an empty stomach. Consume light meal at least 2 hours prior to class and a snack one hour prior.
You may bring a water bottle and hand towel.
- You are welcome to bring your own mats and props. However, the following equipment are available for use at no additional charge: mats, straps, blankets, pillows, and blocks.
- Please refrain from chewing gum or wearing perfume.
- A restroom is available.
- Remove shoes prior to entering the studio classroom.
- Silence mobile devices upon entering studio classroom. Turn off mobile devices during classes.
- Arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the start of class to allow time to check-in.
- New Students are required to sign a waiver prior to participating in their first class. Arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the start of class to complete waiver and check in.
- At the close of the class, please replace all props to the place and presentation in which you found them.
- Wipe down studio mats prior to putting away, cleaner is provided.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
Prepaid classes and absence from classes are non-refundable. Classes, workshops and events could occasionally be canceled by the studio due to low turnout or an emergency. If your class or event is cancelled you will be notified by email, text, or through Social media. You may receive a full refund or credit toward another class or event within the session term date if you choose.